Thank you for your interest in The Cloud Collection.
All visitors need to get advance time-entry tickets online. You will receive a confirmation email after booking. For group visits, our staff may contact you before your visit.
Upon successful reservations, guests are required to present their confirmation email for admission on the reserved visit date. A completed reservation will only be valid for the selected date and time. Admission may not be granted without reservation.
If you need to change or cancel your visit, please inform us in advance through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and make a new reservation. Visitors who miss the reservation without notice will not be allowed to make an appointment to visit for 30 days.
Reservation and Visiting Notice
1. The exhibition dates from November 6, 2023 to May 31, 2024;
2. Visitors can make reservations for all open dates during the exhibition period.
Opening: every Saturday and Sunday 1:30pm - 2: 30pm; 3:00 - 4:00 pm; Close: 4:30 pm
Visitors are requested to enter the museum strictly by the reservation time, and the tour will be conducted in small groups, accompanied by one of our docents (first entry 1:30 pm; second entry 3:00 pm);
3. Each reservation information is valid for one admission, please submit your reservation information at least one day in advance. If you make a reservation for more than five people at a time, please submit your reservation information at least three days in advance, otherwise it may affect your visit, please understand (considering the number of visitors limitations and other circumstances, we do not accept on-site reservations);
4. Please take good care of your valuables, we are not responsible for lost items;
5. Without permission, please do not use professional filming equipment such as tripods, selfie sticks and flashes for filming; please do not use any photographic equipment to take pictures or record in areas where signs prohibiting photography are posted; audio recording is prohibited throughout the whole process;
6. Without permission, please do not conduct any webcasting behavior in the exhibition hall, and do not engage in any commercial type of shooting.
7. Please do not bring dangerous goods or goods with special irritating odor into the exhibition hall.
8. Please do not eat or drink in the exhibition hall. Drunken people are not allowed to enter the exhibition hall, and smoking is prohibited in the whole area.
9. Please do not touch the exhibits, do not make noise, chasing, playing in the exhibition hall.
10. Minors under the age of 14 should be accompanied by a parent or guardian when entering the exhibition hall.
We look forward to your visit.
*Participation in this exhibition activity constitutes acceptance of The Cloud Collection's booking terms and conditions and is subject to them.
*The Cloud Collection reserves the right of final interpretation of these reservation terms and all matters related to this exhibition activity.
Opening HoursSaturday - Sunday: 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm, 3:00 pm –4:00 pm
The last admission time is 4:30 pm.
Monday - Friday: Closed
*Opening hours may change due to special exhibitions or events.